- 1 lb Fettucine Pasta
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 lb Wild Caught Gulf Shrimp Peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves, garlic minced
- 4 green onions-white bottom end only
- 1 cup half and half
- 6 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Louisiana Seasoning to taste
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until
al dente; drain. In a large skillet, saute Wild Caught
Gulf Shrimp, green onion, bottoms and garlic in the butter
for about three minutes. Pour in half and half; stir.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese in one tablespoon at
a time, stirring constantly. After all, parmesan is added, mix in parsley
and seasoning. Stir frequently making sure it does not boil. The sauce will take a while to thicken.
When sauce has thickened, combine with cooked pasta;