Wild Caught Gulf Shrimp Stir Fry
Wild Caught Gulf Shrimp
– 1 pound (450g) Wild Caught Gulf Shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
– 1 tablespoon cornstarch
– 1 tablespoon sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for cooking)
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
– 1 bell pepper, sliced
– 1 medium carrot, sliced
– 1 cup broccoli florets
– 1 cup snap peas
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Cooked rice or noodles for serving
1. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and sesame oil. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate for about 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and grated ginger, and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
3. Add the marinated shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until they turn pink and are cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add the sliced bell pepper, carrot, broccoli florets, and snap peas. Stir-fry the vegetables for about 3-4 minutes until they are tender-crisp.
5. Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet with the vegetables. Stir everything together and cook for an additional minute to heat the shrimp through.
6. Season the stir-fry with salt and pepper to taste. You can also add additional soy sauce or oyster sauce if desired.
7. Serve the shrimp stir-fry over cooked rice or noodles. Garnish with chopped green onions or sesame seeds if desired.
Enjoy your delicious shrimp stir-fry! Feel free to customize the recipe by adding other vegetables or spices according to your preferences.