How to cook Boudin Balls in Air Fryer?
To cook frozen boudin balls in an air fryer, follow these steps:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C) for about 5 minutes.
2. Take the frozen boudin balls out of the freezer and arrange them in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Do not overcrowd the basket; leave some space between the balls for proper air circulation.
3. Cook the boudin balls in the air fryer for approximately 12 to 15 minutes. You may need to adjust the cooking time based on the size and thickness of the boudin balls and the power of your air fryer.
4. After about 8 minutes of cooking, open the air fryer and flip the boudin balls over using tongs or a spatula. This will help ensure even browning and crispiness on all sides.
5. Continue cooking for the remaining time or until the boudin balls are golden brown and heated through. Check for doneness by cutting into one of the balls to make sure the filling is piping hot.
6. Once the boudin balls are cooked to your desired crispness and doneness, remove them from the air fryer using tongs or a spatula.
7. Let the boudin balls cool for a couple of minutes before serving to avoid burning yourself.
8. Enjoy the delicious and crispy boudin balls as they are or serve them with your favorite dipping sauce or condiments.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on your air fryer model, so it’s always a good idea to keep an eye on the boudin balls during the cooking process to prevent overcooking or undercooking.